Thursday, May 5, 2011

Confession from my heart : A moment to remember.

Aku ingin bermimpi. Bermimpi bersamamu. Bermimpi memilikmu. Bermimpi di sisimu. Dan jika "moment" itu datang. Aku berharap ia akan berulang lagi. Lagi dan lagi dan lagi. Kerana aku tidak akan jemu bersamamu.

If we are destined together, I will take the "moment" that we've been through as the most beautiful memories that I ever had. I am happy with you although only a second. Although only a "moment", I'm happy at beside you.

Jika kita terpisah, aku akan sentiasa menunggumu. Walaupun jasad tiada di mata. Namun rasa ini tetap di hati. Kekal selamanya. Ingin aku bercerita denganmu tentang "moment"-"moment" yang telah kita lalui dahulu jika kita bertemu kembali.

I want to be with you. I want to always be at your side. Anytime. Anywhere. Because I want to make a new story that entitled "A moment to remember". It's about you and me. At the Forever Land.